Last modified: December 26, 2018
Manhattan Physio Group LLC (“MPG” or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website, www.mpgone.com, www.manhattanphysiogroup.com, www.mpgonehealth.com (the "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect on this Website, email ,and any other electronic messages between you and this Website. This policy does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means; or by any third party that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or age ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website.
- Information you provide for Product Reviews.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us via email.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, geolocation data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our products and services that may be of interest to you which will be sent to you via email. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, see how to opt of these emails in “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
We take your privacy seriously and we do not sell your personal information to anyone.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose anonymized, aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To our affiliated companies, contractors, service providers, and other third parties that we use to support our business and who are permitted only to use personal information only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of MPG, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Materials from MPG.If you do not wish to have your contact information used by us to promote our own products or services via email, you can opt out by unsubscribing directly in the link in the email, by editing your profile to unsubscribe, or send us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
Links to Other Sites
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information. We may provide links to third-party websites as a service to our users. We are not responsible for the content or information collection practices of those pages. Please note that these web sites’ privacy policies may differ from ours. We encourage you to review and understand their privacy practices before providing them with information.
Persons Under the Age of 21
Our Website is not intended for anyone under the age of 21. No one under age 21 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 21. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from anyone under the age of 21, we will delete that information
130 W. 56thStreet, 3rdFloor
New York, NY 10019